My software projects, all of which are free, open source, and donation supported.
The projects below are source-code based and are useful for development or learning purposes.
- Singleton Template (C++) - An inheritance-based way to make singleton classes in C++
- Observer Template (C++) - A method to send and receive custom events in a generic way in C++
- Endian Template (C++) - Work with big endian and little endian types in C++ without ever calling an "endian swap" function
These projects contain (potentially) executable content you can run on the specified platform if you have access to the right kind of computer, operating system, or environment.
These are add-ons, plugins, or contributions to other's projects; some are very popular in their own right, or at least are otherwise notable.
In terms of software I myself have created for DokuWiki, so far it falls into two broad categories: templates and plugins.
- Multitemplate for Dokuwiki - Use multiple templates inside of one DokuWiki installation.
- BackupTool for Dokuwiki - A tool that allows you to backup your pages and configuration data for your site.
- Citations for DokuWiki - Add citations and permanent links to your wiki pages.
- Display Wiki Page for DokuWiki - This plugin defines an additional template function such that you can display more than one wiki page at a time on any given document.
- Google Analytics for DokuWiki - This tool allows you to set a code for use with Google Analytics, which allows you to track your visitors.
- Google AdSense for DokuWiki - This tool allows you to set a code for use with Google AdSense, which allows you to potentially monetize your DokuWiki installation.
- Referrers for DokuWiki - This plugin log referrers for your site, so you can see where your traffic comes from.
As a reminder, all of these projects are donation supported– your donations help encourage maintenance of these projects as well as further development.